A few neophyte questions

1. A number of multi TB snapshots have completed but in the UI, the size shows “0 B”. Is this normal?
  2. Can you merge Repositories? I have create two but, based on an answer to a previous question, may want to change my structure.
  3. How do you delete a repository?
  4. Can you change the folder location? For example, thinking I would have a separate repository for media vs other files, I created
  • Q:\Kopia Backup\Movies
  • Q:\Kopia Backup\General
    These were my repository locations. If I want to create just one for everything, can I merge them? Or, can I change the location for the Movies one to Q:\Kopia Backup since it is the really big one and delete the other one and then just add snapshots again?
  1. That’s not normal. Does it fix itself after a restart of the UI?

2. You generally can’t merge repositories since they all use separate secrets, but you can migrate the smaller one into a bigger one and delete the smaller one. Use kopia snapshot migrate

3. To delete the directory first kopia repo disconnect then simply delete the files.

4. You can disconnect the repository, move the folder and reconnect.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I assume that all of those steps as CLI ones and not something I can do in the UI, correct? I know enough about CLI to be dangerous, but usually not enough to get myself out of it. I have only installed the UI so far so if these are CLI stuff, I will have to figure out what I do there.

Thanks again!!