I’m happy to annouce that Kopia v0.7.2 has been released. It’s a recommended upgrade for all users and it should improve the reliability of long-running snapshots.
In this release
kopia snapshot restore and
kopia restore have been merged and now support either manifest IDs or object IDs, which was a common usability issue.
- Fixed retention tag application to incomplete snapshots, automatically apply at checkpoints. (#660)
- repo: refresh indexes in the background every 15 minutes (#650)
- Upgrade webdav client dependency to include bugfix for the race condition (#651)
- b2: fixed handling of ‘no_such_file’ to indicate NOT_FOUND (#646)
- cli: When listing directory that had errors, print error summary at the end. (#643)
- Fixed empty object IDs in checkpoints (#649)
- restore: improved user experience (#644)
- Fixed few minor data races (#659)
- Eliminated busy loop after snapshot failure (#658)
Downloads available at https://github.com/kopia/kopia/releases/tag/v0.7.2