Recently having problems using kopia with ondrive as a target via rclone

kopia has been running for a while, everything was working perfectly and I had set up a cron job to run regular kopia backups.
The volume is about 580GB out of my 1TB Onedrive space.

around the 2nd or 3rd of January all backups failed with different errors which I can provide.

I started troubleshooting and checked that rclone still works fine and has access to onedrive:

rclone lsd OneDrive1TB:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
          -1 2023-01-09 05:36:13       808 Backups                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
          -1 2022-12-08 17:02:59        10 Documents                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
          -1 2017-01-14 19:14:56         0 Email attachments                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
          -1 2021-12-05 20:14:00         3 Pictures                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
          -1 2012-08-05 13:37:39         0 Public

This command instantly displays the folders of the remote end point so I’d say its not a rclone issue.

I then manually executed my cronjob, leaving out the --no-progress parameter and raised the log level from warning to debugging. Here is the result. (I had trouble with the formatting hence the screen shot)

kopia snapshot create /sixer/Documents/ --log-level=debug --force-enable-actions

Any ideas how to further debug this isse?

rclone and kopia are on the latest available version on my Debian 11 NAS.

Which rclone version are you using? Can you test with a different version?

Problem happened with this one:

rclone version                                                                                                               
rclone v1.61.1                                                                                                                                       
- os/version: debian 11.6 (64 bit)                                                                                                                   
- os/kernel: 5.15.83-1-pve (x86_64)                                                                                                                  
- os/type: linux                                                                                                                                     
- os/arch: amd64                                                                                                                                     
- go/version: go1.19.4                                                                                                                               
- go/linking: static                                                                                                                                 
- go/tags: none

Will try to downgrade: apt-get install --reinstall rclone

rclone version                                                                                                               
rclone v1.53.3-DEV                                                                                                                                   
- os/arch: linux/amd64                                                                                                                               
- go version: go1.15.9

And just like that it works. Thanks for the hint. Do you have experience with rclone? Does this often happen? Should I avoid doing a rclone selfupdate?