Syncing with Google Drive and restoring backups

Hi guys, I have some newbie questions regarding KopiaUI, I hope you can help.

I have a folder wich I want to make a encrypted backup each hour, and this backup have it uploaded and synced in my Google Drive.

1. I already created a encrypted repository, but how do I setup everything up to have my backup synced in Google Drive or some other cloud provider? I’m thinking in using thet encrypted Kopia repository path as a sync target folder, but I’m not sure if it’s that easy. Would you explain the required steps to backup my backup with Google Drive?
  2. How would I restore the encrypted backup and recover the files if I ever lost access to my PC?
  3. Not so important, but, is there a way to generate a single .zip file of the encrypted backup instead of a folder?

Thank you very much!

I’m new here, but I also see that there is not a response. May I suggest creating a
Google Drive native repository and let Kopia maintain two repositories instead of replication? According to the documentation, it supports google drive through rclone.

I have a local repository and I have a cloud repository and they are respectively separate entities maintained by Koipa - I would rather trust Kopia itself to be a custodian of data vs ensuring it syncs with a 3rd party process.